Grocery and Household Cost Cutting Tips (II)
6. Try the new plastic vegetable-storing bags.
7. Boil only the water needed for tea, soup, etc.,
not a kettle-full. Saves both water and heat.
8. Cheap paper towels are all that's needed in
most cases. Double them for bigger jobs.
9. Use a clean, fresh hand towel in the kitchen
instead of paper towels.
10. Wash and reuse plastic bags.
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip