Media Information: Press Releases FamilyCorner.com® is happy to help retailers promote their family and parenting related products. If you are a public relations firm or a manufacturer looking to promote your product for free (the only cost you will incur is shipping to get your product to us!), please read on.
FamilyCorner.com® is happy to post your family/parenting related product press release provided a sample of your product* is mailed to us for review. Upon receipt of your product, your press release will be posted in our Consumer Corner section of our message boards located here.
* Please note that review units become the property of FamilyCorner.com® and will not be returned.
If this interests you, please send your press release, photos and a request for reviewer address to Amanda Formaro
A reply will be sent providing you with an address to send your product sample or review unit to.
If you are looking for more extensive coverage for your product, please visit the advertising area of our website.
Contest and Product Sponsorships
If you would like to sponsor a contest on FamilyCorner.com® please contact Amanda Formaro and she can arrange for the further promotion of your product(s).
Amanda Formaro, Editor
- 5 Tips for Happy, Rested Kids While on Vacation
- Kid Friendly Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Freezer Orange Dream Squares
- Review: PocketPro Padfolio Case
- Blocksworld: Fun 3D Building Game for Your Family (Sponsored)
- Cookbook Review: The 250 Best Cookie Recipes
- “Stuck on Me” BAND-AID® Sing-Along Contest could make your child a star! [Sponsored]
- 12 Tips to Get You Organized for Back to School
- Review: T-fal Ultraglide Easycord Iron
- Orange Carrot Less-Drip Ice Pops
Contests & Giveaways
Win Fun Stuff!
Check out all the fun goodies we are
giving away here!
***WE HAVE A WINNER!**** Our #2 Anonymous Poster says: What an awesome giveaway! I’d love to win this and give it to my grandkids for Christmas! Thanks for the giveaway […] READ ARTICLE
Giveaways change every couple of weeks, so be sure to check back often.
Orange Carrot Less-Drip Ice Pops
Parents are always looking for ways to sneak some vegetables into their child’s diet. Well, unless your kids are avid carrot lovers, just call these orange ice pops — they’ll […]=$after_text?>