Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Clubs > More Clubs > Secret Sister Club > Meeting Room > Previous Months

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Feb chat line

Often we like to share things with our ss and this is a page where we can do that.. It not just to be able to talk to or answer a question your ss may have for you. it a chance to talk to other ss, to share things with, to laugh or get a hug from one another.
It a time for bonding so feel welcome to chat on this thread thoughtout Feb..

I'll be setting up another thread for posting "thank you" on...

Enjoy your month.. don't forget to spoil your ss on Val day.. maybe a phone call, or a extra card either by email or snail, you find a way, I know you will for you are a bunch of wonderful ladies that likes to take care of your Secret sisters. Some of you even like to take care of those that are sendign to you... which is great...

Ok.. I'll be back with links later.
Remember we are waiting for the green light to be turned on.. but by doing so I need you to post on the check in page to let me know you have received..
During the time we are waiting, feel free to chat..
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Head Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

subbing

“Goodbye," said the fox. "And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Would you like to be a recipe tester? Click here to learn how.
http://www.familycorner.com/forums/r...ml#post1010705
Old 02-03-2012, 06:33 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

subbing

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 02-04-2012, 05:10 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

subbing
Old 02-04-2012, 05:43 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Hi Sis!
To answer your questions I have two children and 3 grands! I also have a cat. What about you?

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 02-04-2012, 05:48 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Hi Sis , The coffee is on and comed on over for a cup.

it is cloudy here so you will need it. I would love to go window shopping and then head over to celebrate Chinese New Year, I love all oriential foods. HAve a great day
Old 02-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Head Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

My team isn't playing either. But I like the commercials so I'll watch it.

“Goodbye," said the fox. "And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Old 02-06-2012, 07:01 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

checking in and hope all is going well here...

sorry I've been missing but a friend of mine that went to the old church I used to go to, passed away and Sat was the memorial.. her husband was like a brother to John and he was always so good about checking and visiting with John. so it set me back.. then I had Sunday school lessons to prepare for yesterday... I was thrilled I had 5 kids in my SS class..

If there is any kind of problems, please send me a message, I will either answer you from another email or in the pm.. if you get anything from me in a email from crock don't open it.. been hacked again... so I'll be going back to the one that reads barb_ on it... if you want it, send me a pm and I'll give it to you...

thanks.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Head Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Very sorry to hear that Barb.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Sis, just want to let you know that should I forget to post a thank you whenever you send me an ecard, its not intentional. I've just had to put my 23 yr old daughter in the hospital again within one month for a rareincureable, heart disease she's been diagnosed with. It hits 1 in 3 million young women and is called takayasu's arteritis. She apparently has defective arteries leading out of the aorta. One month ago she started coughing up alot of blood. The aorta had torn and was bleeding into her lung. They had to do an angiagram to repair it and in the process found a blood clot in her left shoulder area. They also had to give her a blood transfusion. Her aorta was very inflamed. Still is. She started coughing up blood again today and they found that she still has blockage in her left shoulder area. But they can't go in and do another angiagram because her aorta is still inflamed and they're afraid it will tear away from her heart. Her blood pressure went way down to 73 over 55 and they've given her more blood today. She's doing well but very fatigued. Me, my nerves are shot and I'm trying to work full-time and also take care of my 2 dgd, age 1 and 4. But we are blessed because we have a roof over our heads, food in our tummies, and clothes on our backs. Anyhow, I'm here but I do apologize if I don't post a thank you right away. I do however get my ecards as I pick them up during my short lunch break. Hugs to you sis and thank you again for my ecards. They really keep me going with a smile.

Closed Thread