View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 08:10 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

This is going great! I love hearing the positive people have to say about their husbands, too many women spend too much time berating them instead of lifting them up.

My hubby did something new this week. A friend of ours was getting married and her caterer and florist (they were actually one person) backed out two weeks before the wedding. Hubby told me I could do whatever I wanted to, and boy did I! I spent four mornings in the past two weeks working on the music- I played flute for three songs with two girls I teach, and had to write two parts on two songs because they were solos the bride wanted in trios. My hubby made the programs, and the cards to sit on the plates telling people to eat while they were waiting on the couple to take pictures. Then Thursday and Friday I literally spent all day(8:15 am to 10:00pm Thurs. and 10:15am to 11:30pm Fri.) either working on the wedding or being at the wedding. He hasn't complained at all about how much I was gone, and I loved it!

Needlesstosay, today has been rough! I have been so very tired, and sore! But it was well worth it, and I would do it again in a heartbeat!