Grocery and Household Cost Cutting Tips (X)
61. Never go to the market hungry.
62. Shop more than one market when possible.
Shop for the best deals at the different stores.
63. For long storage, keep flour in a plastic bag
in the freezer.
64. Leftover pimentos will keep longer if covered
with vinegar before storing in refrigerator.
65. Leftover onions are a problem in the refrigerator.
Rather than throwing them away, cut them up and
put them in the freezer. You'll always have a supply
of cut-up onions.
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip