Frugal Use For Plastic Milk Bottles
1. Cut off a portion of the top, leaving the handle in
place. Add birdseed and make a bird feeder, hanging
it on a clothesline or tree branch.
2. Make a garbage caddy for the sink, especially
great if you don't have a garbage disposal.
3. Make a caddy for tools or painting supplies.
4. Cut off the bottom and use the top as a funnel.
5. Fill the entire jug with beans and use for exercise
weights, or just storage for the beans.
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip